Monday 9 January 2012

I am a very lucky girl ...

Just before Christmas Victoria from Bumblebeans organised a "Serious Stash Swap" on the 15 minutes play website.  She paired me with Kim from My Go-Go Life and lickety split, I was sent this beautiful array of fabrics.  The point of the swap was to swap 20 fabrics from your stash with the idea that the receiver receives fabric they may not have necessarily bought themselves.  Each piece of fabric that I received was perfect, so much so, I have actually left a couple out of this photo as I've already allocated them to projects I'm working on.  Of course it is very exciting to receive a parcel in the mail, all the way from the other side of the planet, but what is most lucky about this swap is that I've been introduced to Kim.
So thank you Kim for my fabrics and thank you Victoria for organising this awesome swap.

:)

1 comment: