Wednesday 11 January 2012

Surfin' the net

* Before Christmas I was looking on Amy Butler's website and noticed that Skinit stocks phone skins (and skins for other electronic devices) in Amy's designs, so as she is one of my favourite fabric designers, I immediately ordered one for my phone.
* One of my Christmas presents was this incredibly useful tool box.  The idea came from Poppyprint. I love it. As my sewing space is a room off the back of the garage, I tend to leave my machine on the dining room table because I like to sew in the house. This tool box is perfect for me to keep all my current projects, sewing utensils and supplies all neat and tidy.  And it's so easy to transport things back and forth.
* Finally, my very talented friend Kathy from Material Obsession has a couple of projects in this month's Better Homes and Gardens magazine, perfect to take on your holidays.
Now back to the machine, I'm hoping to sew the binding on Lewis' quilt today!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment